Monday, March 2, 2009

My Grown Up Girl


We enjoyed another beautiful snow day today and lucky for me a two-hour delay, two days in a row! Gotta love it, because it just reminds me of all of those fun SNOW DAYS when we were in school. You know...back when we were a little thinner, had a little more energy and were fairly innocent! Well those days are memories now and I realize that as my 13-year-old step-daughter experiences her first Cheerleading Competition recently. The girls won the MOST SPIRITED which I think is awesome. In Cheerleading and in life I think it's most important that we try to always have a good attitude! Some of us have a little more spirit than others! Here's Morgan and friends enjoying themselves as they wrap up the 2009 season! Go girls!








My handsome hubby and his mini-ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment