Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Work People!



Well it was back to work for me today, but we had a two hour delay so that was nice! There was still a little snow on the ground, so we took our time getting to work. I dropped off Morgan for a little quality time with her step-sisters and then I headed on in. The day started with everyone standing around talking about their SNOW DAY happenings. Some were still smudging on the facial cream after a nice cold day brought chapped faces! Some went sledding and riding 4-wheelers...ME, I was lazy and snug inside my warm, quiet house. Big difference compared today which brings a smidgen of frustration! What's up with people who are so bold as to walk right through your door, never knocking, never asking politely to come in! What do you do with people like that? Should you set them straight from the beginning or just roll your eyes like I did, try to ignore them and continue working...hey they weren't respectful to me either - right? Hmf! People puzzle me! One thing's for sure...that's why I enjoyed my one and probably only snow day - I'm usually never rude to myself so all the more reason to stay home...snug and cozy in the armchair!

No comments:

Post a Comment