Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Please pray for my Dad.

Here we are...Dad's girls. Our Dad is in the hospital right now and he's very sick again. For years Dad has been dealing with diabetes and heart problems, and it's really taken a toll on his body. At the same time, my sister and I are dealing with some not-so-pleasant family issues and we could all use your prayers. Please pray for Dad's health and please pray that our family will move past our past issues. Father God, I pray that my heart will soften towards people that speak against me and are unkind and selfish. Father, I pray for those who find a sick pleasure in hurting others and Father, please remind me when I judge others, just how much it hurts. Bless our family with good health. Thank you for the MANY blessings that we enjoy every day! In your name we pray, AMEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment